Forgot your password or need troubleshooting help?You can reset your password in case you forget what it is. To learn more on how to reset your Property Line password, click here. For troubleshooting solutions, we have collected a series of links addressing the most frequently asked browser-related and/or system-related issues below...
Pop-up dialogue boxes not displaying? Are pop-ups enabled?You need to enable pop-up windows for a lot of Property Line's website features. If pop-ups are blocked, some website windows (such as upload image windows or dialog boxes) won't appear.
- Enable pop-ups for Internet Explorer
- Enable pop-ups for Firefox
- Enable pop-ups for Safari
- Enable pop-ups for Google Chrome
I can't upload photos or images?Property Line accepts most image file formats, but in instances when files are not going through, please make sure that:
- Make sure to use only image file types that are: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF. File formats such as PDFs, EPS, SVG and other non-image file types will not be uploaded to the system. (More on image file formats)
- Use a smaller resolution photo. Web-optimized images are 72px (pixels) in resolution, any higher resolution has a chance of erroring during the file upload. We strongly suggest you trim your images to an optimized size (dimension) and resolution (pixels) before attempting to upload for better results.
Have you cleared your cache? Rebooted?One of the most common problems our users experience is that their Java Cache has become corrupted. Please follow the instructions from this wiki link: How to Clear Your Browser's Cache. Please don't forget to close all of your browser windows once you have done that.
If clearing your cache does not solve the problem, please reboot your computer before proceeding to the next step to allow your system to be in a 'clean' state.
Property Line's website doesn't look or display right?Sometimes the PL page you're on doesn't look right, especially in IE (Internet Explorer). It shows up as a jumble of out-of-place menus, images, and text boxes. What's going on? One possible explanation: The site might may have design/display conflicts with Internet Explorer.
Property Line's eMarket blasts or Promos doesn't look or display right?Sometimes the email blast you're viewing doesn't display right, especially in certain email clients (Outlook Express, GMail, Thunderbird, etc.). The most common FAQ we receive is regarding display errors: shows up as a jumble of out-of-place images or as a blank email with just text.
What's going on?
There's more than one possible explanation since it is hard to anticipate which email client everyone is using, but we take great pains to ensure general compatibility with our eMarket email (HTML) designs and as a rule of thumb, we first suggest to our clients to make sure that they follow a few troubleshooting tips on their end and see if that resolves the problem. If you continue having display issues with your HTM email blasts, send us an email and provide us detailed information (including screenshots helps tremendously) regarding what email client you are using (GMail, Outlook, Thunderbird, mail, etc.), what platform or OS it is on (Windows7, Vista, XP, Mac OS 10.x; Mobile: iOS + Android + Windows Metro, etc), and lastly which browser and version (IE 8, IE 9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- GMail: Standard view and basic HTML view.
- Outlook: Enabling HTML, Pictures, and Links in E-mails.
- Thunderbird: How to enable html support.
Alternatively to view attachments and HTML email: "View > Message Body As > Original HTML"
- Mac OS X Mail: How to Turn On or Off HTML Rendering.
Does your computer meet the technical requirements?Our site runs best on modern browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari (on Windows or Mac operating systems) with sufficient memory and hard disk space.
Microsoft Windows users can visit Windows Update to update their Web Browser and Operating System.
Apple Mac OS X users can use the Software Update feature in the System Preferences panel.